Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Few Random Thoughts

Hey y'all, I know it's been a few days and I'm really sorry about that. I've been busy trying to finish out this semester on a great note. Anyways, here I am!

This past week has been all about self-reflection for me. This is something that, within the last few years, has become really important for me. It helps me stay honest with myself in all aspects of my life. Lately, I've been realizing that I haven't been committing to myself the way I should. I've gotten so caught up in everything else that I just don't have time to do what I really want. So I've decided to start committing to working out. This is something that I've been wanting to do for the LONGEST. I would always start and stop just to start and stop again. This time, I want to incorporate working out into my regular routine. If y'all are looking for motivation or just want to make this commitment too, let me know. We can do it together. I also want to start committing to reading more for pleasure. I feel like I only do academic reading these days, which isn't a bad thing, I just miss reading for the fun of it. What are some things you guys commit to doing for fun or for self help?

On another note, I straightened my hair. Let me know if you guys want to see a post on that or any other things you want me to post on. I'll talk to you guys soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment