Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New To This

Hi Guys, I'm Shelbey.

For a while now, I've wanted to start a blog. Not knowing where to begin or what to say  and the fact that I tend to be a protectionist is has stopped me for so long but now, I'm getting off my butt and just doing it. This blog will be about my natural hair (I've been natural for almost three years WHOOPP WHOOOP), my journey to a healthier life style (clean eating, working out and such) and other random things that I can think of. I guess this will be a way for me to break out of my shell and stop being so scary all the time. I'm the president of #TeamImAlwaysInMyOwnWay, so this will be a new start for me and maybe some encouragement for you, seeing as I'll always be here to help :)


Well, that is all for now. 

p.s. here is a picture of my fro. she'll be three in August.


7 comments:

  1. Of course I am following I have to be in the know :* She is 3 yrs old and I Love the fro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cutie and your natural hair is so fly! I definantly want to read about what's up with you. Kudoos to you for starting this blo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Shelbey! Glad you got started, that's the hardest part :-) You know I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Dawn!! That means so much coming from you!

      Delete